- Personal Checking/Savings Accounts
- Money Market Accounts
- Certificates of Deposit
- Credit Cards
- ATM Services
- VISA Debit Card
- Individual Retirement Accounts
Mission Bank can service all your business needs along with your personal needs from our simple checking to our senior checking accounts. If you want to earn some interest in your checking account, we offer personal interest bearing accounts.
If you have extra funds sitting in your personal checking account, why not put your money to work for you. Open a Mission Bank personal Savings or Money Market account. You funds will earn interest and is available to use at any time.
- Terms vary between 30 days up to 5 years
- Interest Rate Tiers established at$1000, $10,000, $50,000, and $100,000
- Flexible interest payment methods
- Penalty for early withdrawals
With three cards to choose from, you will find one to suit your needs. All three cards are available in two options, Low Rate Card or Preferred Points Card. Apply for one today at the Mission Bank location nearest you.
- Visa® Classic
- Visa® Platinum
- Gold MasterCard®
All card types offer these benefits:
- No annual fee.
- Low introductory rate for the first six months.*
- Competitive ongoing APR.*
- 25-day interest-free grace period on all purchases.
- 24-hour toll-free live customer assistance available at 800-367-7576.
- Online account information available 24/7 at www.cardaccount.net.
- Rental car collision damage waiver protection.
- Unlike some card offers, the APR* for purchases and cash advances is the same. We do not charge a higher rate for cash advances.
Low Rate Card Feature
- Lowest annual percentage rate (APR).*
Preferred Points Card Features
Earn points that you can redeem for cash-back awards, retail gift cards, travel and a wide variety of merchandise including cameras, mp3 players, home theater systems, portable DVD players, sporting equipment, jewelry, luggage, video game equipment and more. One point earned for each dollar spent, up to 10,000 points per month.
- To view or redeem rewards points, visit www.mypreferredpoints.com or call 866-678-5191.
- Cash advances can be made for up to 50% of the credit line.
*Please see application for information about current APRs and fees.
Mission Bank's ATM card allows you to access your checking and savings accounts with PIN based transactions.
- Inquire on balances
- Withdraw & transfer funds
- Deposit funds in Mission Bank ATM's
- Accept Pulse, Cirrus, Star ATM cards
It's like a check, only faster. It conveniently looks like a credit card for purchases and works like a check without the hassle.
- Accepted everywhere VISA is accepted.
- Used like an ATM card.
- Only one card to carry.
- Provides an easy way to pay.
- Reduces the need for check writing.
- Reduces the need to carry cash.
- All purchases appear conveniently on your Monthly statement.
- Terms are 1 year, 18 months, and 3 years
- Safety & stability
Substantial penalty for early withdrawals.