Mobile access is only a tap away
Bank on the go with mobile banking – all you need is your Mission Bank online banking ID and password to log in.
- If you are not enrolled in online banking, simply go to the Enroll link on our home page and self-enroll in online banking.
- Business customers will need to contact a Business Banking Center to enroll in online banking.
Mobile Enrollment and Options
There are two ways to enroll in mobile banking: you can enroll from the Mobile Settings tab within online banking, or you can enroll directly from your mobile device.
We have apps for iPhones, iPads or Android phones – if you have one of these devices simply click your device name above or go to the app store and search for “Mission Bank Mobile”.
Mobile banking is free, but some of the services may produce fees just like they do with online banking (stop payments, wires, etc.). Please note: there may be usage fees from your wireless carrier associated with mobile banking.
There is a "locations" look-up feature that allows you to find the nearest Mission Bank office or ATM, complete with maps, driving directions, and a linked phone number for easy calling.
You can use Mission Bank Mobile to:
- Check balances
- View transaction history
- Make deposits (certain restrictions apply)
- Change your password
- Transfer between enrolled accounts
- Send a person-to-person payment using the recipient's email address
- Add payees, schedule transfers or pay bills
- Receive alert notifications
- Suspend or activate linked ATM/debit cards
Links on this page open in a new window.