Effective cash management starts with the right checking account. Whether your business is a startup or a growing enterprise, we have the business accounts to meet your needs - and all of our accounts have the security of FDIC insurance.
If your business has moderate to high transaction activity and the need for more extensive services, this account is designed for you.
- Detailed monthly statement summarizing account activity
- Earnings credit on account balances may reduce or eliminate fees
- Online cash management services
Money Service Business Analysis Checking
Check cashers are welcome and we have a program that focuses on service and convenience.
- Assistance with meeting state and federal compliance
- Same-day credit on most deposited items
- Reasonable collateral account requirements
Business Checking Plus
An exceptional value for an established business with moderate activity looking for an affordable account.
- Maintaining a minimum average monthly balance will eliminate service fee
- Generous allowance for transactions included at no charge
- Interface with QuickBooks® to make accounting easier
This is the ideal account for a small business with low transaction activity.
- Low minimum balance requirement to waive service fee
- E-banking helps you easily manage your account
- Unlimited access to our 24-hour touchtone banking service
- Lawyers' Trust Accounts (IOLTA) are available
Business Money Market
You get convenient access to funds while earning a competitive interest rate.
- Transfer funds to checking by ATM, phone or online
- Keep your savings and reserve goals on track
- High balances earn a higher rate of interest
Certificates of Deposit (CD)
For a low-risk, flexible savings option choose a CD.
- Terms from 30 days to 3 years
- Tiered interest rates based on balances
- Flexible interest payment methods
Keep FDIC insurance on all your CD investments through CDARS®.
- Maintain your deposit relationship with one bank
- One consolidated statement for CD holdings
- No annual or hidden fees