About Mission 1031 Exchange
Mission 1031 Exchange, LLC is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Mission Bancorp, formed to facilitate IRS Code §1031 property exchange transactions for our customers and the community at large. You will reap the benefits of deferring capital gains tax when you exchange qualified real property. Choose the most advantageous exchange options for you or your client with the help of our experienced team.
Defer taxes when selling or upgrading qualifying real estate
A tax-deferred Section 1031 Exchange (an “Exchange”) is one of the most powerful tax-saving strategies available for businesses and investors. Regardless of where your property is located, we can facilitate your Exchange; we are a nationwide Qualified Intermediary. You can be assured your Exchange meets the IRC Section 1031 requirements when you choose our team of professionals.
SAFETY of Exchange funds
- Deposits are held at an FDIC-insured bank where strength, security and safety are foremost.
- Each Exchange transaction is held in a segregated bank account with transaction accounting provided to the Exchangor and a bank statement is mailed each month the transaction is active. You always know where your money is and how much you have.
- We require an Exchangor's signed authorization to wire Exchange funds, which are guaranteed and readily available for disbursement.
EXPERIENCE in Exchange transactions
- Mission 1031 Exchange transactions are in strict compliance with IRS regulations.
- Our team has handled over $1 billion in 1031 Exchange transactions.
- We maintain membership in the Federation of Exchange Accommodators (FEA) and follow their strict code of ethics.
LOCAL personalized service
- We are headquartered in Bakersfield, and have offices in Lancaster, Ridgecrest, Mojave, Shafter, Greenfield and Ventura.
- If you are local, we will meet you at your place of business to discuss transactions and we are available to consult your attorney and/or financial advisor at no additional cost.
- Let us help you comply with the requirements, resolve any issues, and successfully complete your Exchange.
- Our detailed documentation, as well as our personal service, far exceed industry standards.
Member of the Federation of Exchange Accommodators